- Whitens and Nourishes Skin
- Vitamin B3 provides cellular energy for the skin to enhance the renewal process.
- Lycopene Malva Sylvetris extract Primula Veris extract Alchemilla Vulgaris extract Mellisa Officinalis extract Niacinamide (Vitamin B3).
- Due to the presence of lycopene, it is nonpoisonous, non-irritative, with best anti-oxidant properties, so it keeps the skin moisture, white and shine. it can be used on normal, sensitive or pigmented problem skin. Not only whitens the skin it gives a glossy and pinkish teenage look.
- Lycopene is the best antioxidant which makes the stable first time in a cream formulation. It gives a glossy and shining look to the skin and also plays a significant role in skin nourishment and regeneration of skin cells.
- A product HPharmacy from Pakistan.